Are you searching for the best 3D pens 2017 but confused about making the right choice from the wide range of varieties in the market?
Finding the best 3D Pen in the market can rather be challenging, but having a guide to help you makes things easier for you.
With the right 3D pen you can transform your fun time with creativity that will leave everyone craving for more!
Adults with creative tendencies can bring their ideas to life while children can also have fun and keep themselves busy with a great 3D pen.
What exactly is a 3D pen?
A 3D pen is actually like a regular pen, but the lid is replaced by plastic. The plastic melts out through the tip of the pen, letting you create a 3D shape of your choice, and solidifies into the exact shape you have created.
There are different colors of plastic that you can use to bring your creations to life. When the plastic is exhausted, you can always purchase more colors for your pleasure.
This guide will help you determine the best 3D Printing Pen and decide on the one that best suits you.
How does a 3D Printing Pen work?
A 3D Printing Pen uses a plastic filament which is inserted into the pen. The 3D Pen comes with a heating technology that enables the plastic filaments to melt into a liquid form, passing through the nozzle. Once you start creating a shape, the filament solidifies into the shape and color you have inserted.
Features to look out for in a 3D Printing Pen
Before you decide on the type of 3D Printing Pen you want to buy, you should know what a standard Pen should have. The following are features you should look out for in a standard 3D Printing Pen:
- Light weight- A 3D Printer Pen should be light in weight for convenience. The lighter the weight of the Pen the more convenient it will be to carry around and doodle with.
- Power Cords – There should also be power cords that will be used for recharging it. This will be more economical in the long run than using batteries for its operation.
- Silent mode – The 3D pen of choice should not be noisy or it should have a setting that will allow you switch to silent mode.
- Display – The display screen feature enables the user to know essential details of the Pen via the display screen. This includes the temperature at which the pen is running and speed flow
- Filaments – The filaments are like the lid of a regular pen, it comes in different colors and when heated, it melts out from the tip of the pen and cools, allowing you to doodle in air. Depending on the product, the filaments comes in
- Cooling system – There should be a cooling fan that will control the temperature and prevent it from over-heating with prolonged usage.
- Auto shut-down- This is a safety feature that will shut down the 3D pen if left on and unused for a period of time.
- Price – Knowing how much a 3D pen costs is important because it will help you decide on which one to get in terms of your budget.
- Accessories – A good 3D pen should also come with additional accessories such as different colored filaments to get you started.
Why should you invest in a good 3D pen?
3D pens are great for fun and art. The possibilities of what you can do with a 3D pen is limitless. The limit of it work is determined by your imagination and creative nature.
It is important to invest in a good 3D pen that you can use for your project over a long period of time.
What are the Best 3D Printing Pen 2017?
Now that you know the features of a 3D Printing Pen and how it works, deciding on a particular choice from the range of varieties below will be a lot easier than it was.
Just take a deep breath and glance through some of the 10 best 3D Pens 2017. So if you are asking “where can I buy a 3D printing pen?, then you should read this guide to find out.
|3D Pen Name||Weight||Dimensions||LCD Display|
|Scribbler 3D Pen V3||67 grams||6 x 2 x 4 inches||Yes|
|3Doodler 3D Printing Pen||130 grams||7.5 x 1.5 x 4 inches||No|
|7TECH 3D Printing Pen||65 grams||7.3 x 1.6 x 1.1 inches||Yes|
|Samto 3D Pen||65 grams||7.3 x 1.8 x 1.2 inches||Yes|
|Ccbetter Intelligent Pen||55 grams||7 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches||Yes|
|GENESIS 3D Printing Pen||48 grams||7.9 x 5 x 3 inches||Yes|
|Gluby Intelligent 3D||68 grams||8.5 x 6.5 x 2.5 inches||No|
|Creopop Cordless 3D Pen||0.7 pounds||7 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches||No|
|3 Doodler 2.0||50 grams||11.2 x 5.2 x 3 inches||No|
|MYNT3D Professional 3D Pen||65 grams||3-dimensional||OLED Display|
1. Scribbler 3D Pen V3 – Best 3D Pens 2017
Scribbler 3D Pen is a tool for the creative minds of our generation. It allows you to build 3D objects from the scratch. With a Scribbler 3D Pen, you can build anything and everything you imagine with ultimate easiness and meticulousness. In fact, as soon as you get a hold a Scribbler 3D Pen, you can instantly begin tracing.
Also, if you’re looking to expand your creativity or just want to add to your art kit, there’s nothing quite as fun and unique as a Scribbler 3D pen, especially if it’s the V3, and you can be rest assured Scribbler 3D Pen has been significantly improved upon as compared to other models that already exist on the market.
How Does The Scribbler 3d Pen Work?
The Scribbler 3D Pen uses filaments that extrude from the nozzle/tip once heated within the pen. It then immediately cools and solidifies as you begin drawing the object of your desire, allowing you to create boundless number of shapes and designs with ultimate ease and comfort.
The pen allows you to create a strong, stable foundation so you can continue building alone the way. You can be certain it’s one of the best 3D printing and drawing pen.
Features of the Scribbler 3D Pen V3
- Design – The new ergonomic design of the Scribbler V3 is their biggest improvement as it lets the pen fits into the hand in a very comfortable way.
- Display – The V3 also features a large ‘OLED display’ that lets you view the pen’s heat and speed settings, which makes the pen operation much simpler and straight forward. It also, gives you complete user control over all details of your drawing.
- Flexibility – With the versatile artistic tool of the V3 you have the power to create anything you want with a variety of materials and options to make your artwork as awesome as possible.
- Weight – The Scribbler V3 Drawing Pen is lightweight, and easy to use and manage.
- Ease of use – The V3 lets you release the perfect amount of filament for precision crafting and art. It also won’t jam due to the premium unclogging feature.
- With the V3, you can use ABS, PLA, FLEXIBLE, WOODEN, BRONZE, COPPER plastic filaments.
- The Scribbler V3 is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee and 180-day free replacement policy. You also, get to enjoy a hassle-free US Based customer service.
Reasons to Consider buying Scribbler 3D Pen V3: Easy to use and manage, 3x 1.75mm PLA Filament in different colours, 10 feet per loop, OLED screen for custom drawing options, pen’s heat and speed settings, and complete user control, Comes in a range of colours, No creation of harmful fumes, 30-day money back guarantee, 180-day return policy, US Based customer services, USA Power Adapter UL Standard and A pen for people of all ages and gender – men, women, adults, kids.
So if you’re in search of the top of the line, look no further, because, overall, the Scribbler 3D Pen V3 is the best 3D pen for 2017.
Easy to follow instructions. The power cord may not stay attached and could come loose while drawing. Stable control and handling. On occasional cases, the suction tip may not work as well as it should. Comes with three loops of PLA plastic. At times, the tip can get very hot – thereby, making it a burn hazard. Advanced suction tip reduces messes and dripping. Compatibility with all kinds of 3D plastics.
2. 3Doodler 3D Printing Pen – Two Speeds 3D Pen with 50 Stands of Plastic
When it comes to making 3D pens, no one has got the brand recognition or the staying power as 3Doodler. The 3Doodler are the world’s first 3D printing pen, and within a short frame of time they became Kick starter’s most popular 3D consumer printing device, and has since been the standard for technology.
The 3Doodler has been designed to be compact and easy to use – you simply plug the 3Doodler into a power socket and start drawing anything of your choice in 3D within minutes. Whether it’s freestyle 3D sketching, or tracing shapes from templates to make larger architectural structures, with the 3Doddler anything is possible.
The 3Doddler are designed by Wobble Works, Inc., an emerging consumer electronics and robotics company with big ideas. They are the first company to make a 3D pen, and as such, they are the number one seller of 3D pens in the world. Therefore, if you want the best printing and drawing pen, this is the place to be.
How does it work?
As you draw, the 3Doddler 3D Printing Pen extrudes the heated plastic filaments which swiftly cools and solidifies into a strong stable structure. This allows you to build an inestimable variety of shapes and items of choice, with ease.
Features of the 3Doodler 3D printing pen
The 3Doddler two speeds 3D pen with 50 strands of plastic model is an upgrade from the original pen, and it comes with a host of features to help make the whole 3D drawing experience that much more customizable and proficient.
- Ease The 3Doddler 3D Printing Pen draws 3D objects in the air very quickly and easily. You can also use it on surfaces.
- Speed – As the name implies, the 3Doddler 3D Printing Pen comes two speeds (fast and slow), as well as reverse.
- Temperature – The 3Doddler 3D Printing Pen features two temperature settings for use with ABS and PLA refills.
- Warm-up time – The 3Doddler 3D Printing Pen has a quick warm up time (approx. 1 min).
- LED Indicator – The 3Doddler 3D Printing Pen also comes with multiple colour LED indicator.
- Flexibility – Draw in any direction with ease. Quick and easy drawing in the air and it creates freestyle 3D objects as well as flat forms.
- Battery – The battery pack can last up to three hours in one charged cycle.
The 2nd generation of the 3Doddler is a huge leap forward from the first, fixes many of its issues.
Also, as the name implies, the 3Doddler 3D Printing Pen includes 50 strands of plastic in 10 different colours, with over 50 additional colours to choose from.
BUT this 3D Pen came with limited issues: 1st generation has temperature regulatory issues, Plastic can ooze out at times, Not eligible for international shipping and Needs to be extra steady when drawing in 3D.
Reasons to Consider buying 3Doodler 3D Printing Pen: It has multiple colour LED indicator, Loads plastic quickly, Works both on surfaces and on air, Plastic instantly hardens as you go, One-year replacement policy, Excellent customer service, 50 free plastic strands in 10 different colours included, Slim and portable size, Double tap feed button for continuous flow, The 3Doodler has extra nozzles available to produce different size and profile shaped strands, Can be shipped within the US, AND No, setups, software or computer required.
You can’t go wrong with this 3D printing pen. It is a great choice and worth value for your money.
Two speeds mode – slow and fast – as well as reverse. Hot end tip is delicate and can break if tightened too much. Two temperatures settings for use – ABS and PLA refills. Prone to jamming on rare occasions. Thus, plastic has to be removed. Low cost price with Changeable nozzles and colours. Plastic may occasionally get clogged in the pen. Easy, simple to use controls, smoother and more intuitive. Advanced drive for better precision.
3. 7TECH 3D Printing Pen – 3D Pen with LCD Screen
The 7Tech 3D Printing Pen is one of the simplest and most reliable pens you can get in the market today, and it’s so easy that even children can use it without any hassle.
Design wise, it’s similar to Samto’s Pen but with few tweaks such as the LCD display, which displays the speed and temperature settings, as well as create an alert in case of a jam.
How does it work?
The nozzle or tip of the pen generates semi-molten plastic instead of ink. The heated plastic is at first soft, which enable users to draw objects and patterns on pieces of paper or even air. Then after a few seconds, the plastic shores up and retains the shape of the drawing, pattern, or 3D object.
Features of the 7TECH 3D printing pen
The 7Tech 3D Printing Pen serves dual drawing purpose. It can be used to draw in the air as well as tracing objects on paper.
- Design – The 7Tech 3D Printing Pen replaces ink with plastic – 1.75mm ABS or PLA Filament – to create 3D object. The pen is also designed to be slim, quiet and durable.
- User friendly – The user friendly functions of the 7Tech 3D Printing Pen helps you bring your art ideas to reality.
- Control – The 7Tech 3D Printing Pen makes it easy for you to control extrusion speed, temperature, and filament.
- Weight – It is super lightweight – only 65g in weight compared to others heavy design – and you can draw for a long while before getting tired.
- Age range – The 7Tech 3D Printing Pen is designed for ease of use. So, whether you’re it’s a child – above 8 years – or an adults, you won’t have any difficulty operating it. Also, it’s suitable for use by artists, hobbyist or creative lovers.
- Technology – The 7Tech 3D Printing Pen comes with advanced unclogging mechanisms technology which prevents jamming for easy maintenance.
- Warranty – The 7Tech 3D Printing Pen also comes with one year premium guarantee.
- Temperature – The 7Tech 3D Printing Pen features a LCD display which displays and allows you to adjust the temperature and speed settings, and alerts the user to a jam.
- Advanced unclogging mechanisms technology – which prevents jamming for easy maintenance.
- Flexibility – The pen works with both PLA and ABS plastic filaments.
- Screen – LCD screen for display and adjustment of temperature and time settings, and create a jam alert to users.
With the 7Tech 3D Printing Pen you will enjoy an advanced suction tip to help prevent dripping. It can be used by both children and adults, and by artists, hobbyist or creative lovers.
BUT this 3D Pen came with limited issues: Power cord may get in the way at times AND In rare cases, the plastic may not quickly solidify and end up melting.
Reasons to Consider buying 7Tech 3D Printing Pen: It has Super lightweight design, Intuitive, and easy to use and adjustable controls, Comes with two plastic ribbons, One-year limited warranty, Can be used to draw in the air as well as tracing objects on paper, Auto-Standby after 5 minutes at idle, Step-less speed control AND Fits comfortably and naturally in the hands.
If you’re looking a premium but cheap 3D Printing Pen, the 7Tech 3D Printing Pen is your best bet. After enjoying the best of your 3D Pen, you will also enjoy a topmost performance. No doubt one of the best 3D pens 2017.
Slim design and durable construction. Limited age - only for children of 8 years and above. One of the best 3D pens for kids. It can take some time to get used to speed control. Advanced suction tip which prevents dripping. Poor instruction. Comes at a really affordable price. i.e Budget friendly. Ergonomic with Quiet operation.
4. Samto 3D Pen – Best 3D Pen for Artists
Although, this particular pen may not have the versatility or the performance of some of the higher end models out there, it, however, makes a great starter pen for any aspiring 3D artist.
How it works
The Samto 3D Pen works with plastic filaments, which upon heating melts and then turn to solid upon contact with air. Plastic heats up and then cools to a solid shape.
Features of the Samto 3D Pen
Just like the 7Tech 3D Printing Pen the Samto 3D Pen also replaces ink with plastic – 1.75mm ABS Filament – to create 3D object.
The Samto 3D Pen is compactly designed which makes it convenient for maintenance and replacement.
The Samto 3D pen has also been designed for kids and adults usage. Although, it’s for kids of age 8 upwards.
- Heating Nozzle – The Samto 3D Pen comes with an integrated electric heating nozzle.
- Weight – The Samto 3D Pen is also designed to be lightweight and easy to use.
- Modern technology – The Samto 3D Pen is fortified with an advanced unclogging mechanisms technology which prevent nozzle clogging. Advanced thermal management, filaments jamming detection, and super silence design.
- Controls – The Samto 3D Pen features a speed control for fast and slow extrusion, as well as temperature controls similar to the 3Doodler. It also allows for adjustment of filament colours with ease.
- Manual – The Samto 3D Pen comes with one instruction booklet to serve as a guide to users.
- Protection – The Samto 3D Pen is fortified with a special suction tip to help prevent dripping and messes.
- Design – The Samto Pen also comes with advanced thermal management, filaments jamming detection, and a super silence design.
- Flexibility – Temperature, speed, and colour adjustment. It also comes with an integrated electric heating nozzle
The Samto 3D Pen also features Intelligence auto standby mode after 5 minutes idling – this means the tip will cool off if left unused, thus avoiding unnecessary burn accident – and an adjustable temperature of 160 – 230 degrees. Other features include one premium microfiber cleaning cloth.
It is compactly designed which makes it convenient for maintenance and replacement.
But this 3D Pen came with few issues: Children can only use it under the tutelage of an adult, Unpredictable performance, It might take some time getting used to speed control, Only works on the air AND The painting pen nib and the near areas can sometimes get hot and thus pose potential danger. Therefore, do not touch the nib with hands or touch other objects with the nib.
Top Reasons to Consider buying Samto 3D Pen: Works great in the air, LCD screen, Adjustable heating temperature- 160-230 degree, The slender pen body suits hands habit, Step-less speed change, Nozzle diameter: 0.7mm, Easy to use with adjustable controls, Lightweight design, Create freestyle 3D objects, Endless creative opportunities, Makes a wonderful gift for creative children and adults, Comes with three 1.75mm ABS Filament with different colours, Easy to swap filaments, Special suction tip to help prevent dripping and messes, Can be used by both children and adults AND Swapping out threads is super easy and leaves no mess behind.
Although a little bit complex to use, once you get the hang of it it is an awesome 3D printing pen for your creativity.
Intelligence auto standby mode after 5 minutes idling. The operation instruction booklet takes a while to understand. Suitable for 3D drawing beginners. Does not give a precise control as other pens available do. Can be used by artists, hobbyist or creative lovers. Only suitable for children above 8 years. Budget friendly – cost less than $50. Power input: 12V 3A and Operates quietly.
5. Ccbetter Intelligent Pen – 3D Printing Pen with Safety Holder
The Ccbetter Intelligent Pen is also designed to give a precise control and a variable adjustment to help you create your amazing works.
How it works
This 3D pen is easy to use. Once on, the LCD will show you the temperature of the gun with an indicator light that comes on when it’s ready. Next you set the speed to how fast you want the plastic to come out. The plastic can also be adjusted forward or backward. Once all is set, you can working on your craft.
Features of the Ccbetter Intelligent Pen
The pen definitely does not lack behind in terms of quality features that will not only wow you, but keep you asking for more.
- Comfort and feel – The Ccbetter Intelligent Pen has been ergonomically designed for comfort and perfect fitting into the hands.
- Control – The Ccbetter Intelligent Pen also comes with intuitive controls to help you achieve the results you so much desire.
- Temperature adjustment – You will also enjoy the pleasure of an adjustable temperature and speed with the Ccbetter Intelligent Pen.
- LED Screen – The Ccbetter Intelligent Pen is designed to have a LED screen, which gives you the information you need to make those adjustments on the fly, and also for accurate monitoring of the melting point.
- Compatibility – Another feature you get to enjoy that makes this pen valuable is the fact that it is compatible with both the ABS and the PLA plastic filaments. Thus, you have a greater flexibility in your artwork.
- Warranty – To better convince you of the quality of this pen, it comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- Resistance – With the Ccbetter Intelligent Pen, you also get to enjoy an advanced and an enhanced 3D Pen quality with high resistance capability.
- Flexible adjustment – The Ccbetter Intelligent Pen allows for a smarter adjustments and settings for accurate melting point, filament speed and stable parts.
- Weight – To avoid stress of carriage and early usage tiredness, the Ccbetter Intelligent Pen has been designed to be super lightweight – 55 grams -, durable and easy to hold. Thus, your hands move freely and comfortably for smooth operation.
- User guide – For ease of use the Ccbetter Intelligent Pen comes with a user manual to serve as a guide and help you through the set.
- Control – 2 sets of buttons – One to adjust the speed of the material extrusion, the other to start/stop the extrusion and to remove the filament when not in use.
Also, for safety purposes – both for the pen and the user -, the Ccbetter Intelligent Pen comes with a pen holder stand, in which the pen can be inserted when not in use.
But this 3D Pen came with few issues: On some occasions tip can clog, it Can only be used by children of 8-years and above AND As regards troubleshooting, sometimes when you replace different filament colours some residue remain inside and it may clog the hole into the nozzle.
Top Reasons to consider buying Ccbetter Intelligent Pen: It has Variety of colour – Black with white, dark grey, black with blue, black with green, LED screen included – for information display and monitoring of melting point, Two free filaments included, Easy to troubleshoot, Pen holder stand included for safety, One-year limited warranty, Comes with a user manual, which is available in 8 messages – English, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Italian, and Spanish, Comes with input rated power for adapter – 100/250V 2A, Comes with output rated power of device – DC 12V 2A, 24W, Comes with power cord, Can last for a very long period of time AND Dual temperature mode – 160-180°C for PLA and 180-210°C for ABS.
The ccbetter Intelligent 3D Pen is probably one of our most favourite 3D pens we have used and it’s a good buy for your money.
Adjust speed and temperature. On occasional cases, the plastic may break as you use it. Clogs can be easily removed. It may take a while to get used to the speed control. Ergonomically designed with Intuitive controls. At times power cord can get in the way. Compatible with both ABS and PLA plastics filaments. Can be used by both children and adults.
6. GENESIS 3D Printing Pen – 3D Printing Pen
Features of the GENESIS 3D Printing Pen
- Design – Sophisticated and sleek design that is appealing to users. Although not slim it is comfortable to hold.
- Color – There are two colors available, the black and white for you to choose from.
- Filament – It has a standard plastic filament that work smoothly and does not get stuck like some other brands.
- Thermal Control – The pen’s chassis does not over –heat even with prolonged usage.
- Accessories – The GENESIS 3D pen comes with 5 extra filaments that you can play around with before restocking or thinking of buying any new set.
This Genesis 3D Pen has consistently been rated as a good 3D pen and it has an easy learning curve especially for beginners.
It is a definite recommendation for someone who’s looking for a 3D Printing Pen.
The pen is user friendly and suitable for both children and adults. Only suitable for small projects. Usage of different plastic materials diff. from its own brand. Tendency to heat up if used for larger projects. High quality and great design. Light weight and comfortable to hold.
There are so many impressive 3D printing pen on the market and choosing the best 3D pen would be challenging. One of your best choices would be Glyby Intelligent 3D Printing Pen. This 3D art pen is the #1 best seller 3D printing pen in Amazon. It comes with a simple design with straight-forward features. Every button on the pen functions as it is supposed to do and it is very easy to manage.
The Glyby Intelligent 3D printing pen is perhaps the cheapest 3D printing pen available in the market, it retails for just $50 and in terms of performance, it manages to give a ground breaking performance and works on almost all the surfaces. The pen is easy to use for kids, it has enough features to keep them happy for a long time, and as long as they operate under a proper supervision, things won’t go wrong.
Features of the Gluby Intelligent 3D Printing pen
- Wire loading –The reason that most electrical wires are rated on a wire load system is because when a signal, such as voltage, is passed through a circuit device’s output and sent to another device through a wire, the energy being transferred often produces heat
- Speed Control – Regardless of the type used, an speed control interprets control information not as mechanical motion as would be the case of a servo, but rather in a way that varies the switching rate of a network of field effect transistors, or FETs.
- Working LED – Early LEDs were often used as indicator lamps for electronic devices, replacing small incandescent bulbs. They were soon packaged into numeric readouts in the form of seven-segment displays, and were commonly seen in Gluby pens.
- Power LED – However, the high resistance of three-volt coin cells combined with the high differential resistance of nitride-based LEDs makes it possible to power such an LED from such a coin cell without an external resistor.
- Wire Unloading button – This helps to change the unloading material after each use.
- Wire feeding button –This turns the red LED on and preheats the pen.
Heats up quickly – The product will automatically switch to standby mode in 5 minutes, when you rest in operation or forget to turn off the power, the heating ring will stop working. When restart, the product begin to heat up, to avoid the risk of forgetting turn off the power.
The main purpose of this 3D printing pen is to make sure that the children can developer their minds properly, and it does a great job at that.
Sure there are better 3D printing pens available in the market, but do keep in mind that they are usually above $90. With that said, the Glyby 3D printing pen is an amazing gift for kids who are always up for learning new, interesting and soulful things.
It's very easy to use. The cord is pretty too short - That is the only limitation. Bring your art ideas to reality -the only limitation is your imagination! It comes with 18 months warranty. Users can adjust speed and temperature.
8. Creopop Cordless 3D Pen– Best 3D Pen for Kids
Creopop is the first 3D pen to be created with cool ink. Unlike other 3d pens, Creopop does not have hot parts, melting plastics or unpleasant smell. It has been built around a fascinating range of unusual inks as well as the promise of a more child- friendly hard ware. It’s the best Cordless 3D Printing Pen.
It hopes to follow the footprints of prior similar crowdfunding programs, but there are many aspects that make it unique and different.
CreoPop began its life as an Indiegogo project more than a year ago, but now it’s graduated to retail shelves of Best Buy where it’s encouraging people to adopt the singular task of drawing in three dimensions.
Drawing in space is a skill like any other. Instead of putting pen to paper and letting the two dimensional line flow, you’re drawing the line into that third, Z-axis. This can be a profound and, sometimes, profoundly disturbing experience.
CreoPop uses a fairly rare, at least at a consumer-level, technology to make 3D drawing possible. The device combines a photopolymer gel with a fat pen equipped with three UV lights that harden the gel as soon as it exits the pen tip.
Features of the Creopop 3D printing pen
- Lithium ion battery – Enjoy reliable, long-lasting power. Use the included USB cable to refuel when the power runs out. Our rechargeable lithium ion battery lets you draw for hours – no cords to hold you back
- Control board – Great user experience with flexible control for temperature and on/off button.
- Ink supply system
- Not Plastic – Proprietary photopolymer inks harden using LED light and incorporate material properties not available through ABS or PLA. CreoPop inks can easily be changed out of the pen to suit your design. Includes 3 ink cartridges to help get you started.
- Ink Capsule – They are used for printing and batch marking. They are packed in various sizes.
- Safety and convenient – It is friendly to both adults and children .Since it does not depend on thermoplastics, even children can comfortably use it without fear of getting burnt.
- Scented items– With the use of the aromatic ink option, you can create flowers which actually emit pleasant smell. This is just amazing as you are able to create a tangible artwork that possesses the features of a real object. It is like bringing a realism element in your art work, and this never goes wrong for lovers of scented space.
Other features are Operation Button and Nozzle.
With a CreoPop 3D pen, you will draw objects that actually conduct electricity, and hence helping you get through with the details of the experimentation. This aspect of the pen should make it stand as an indispensable asset for electricians who plan and design circuits.
Ideal for scientific experimentation – Can you imagine of an ink type that creates objects for scientific experimentation? Well, the truth is that an ordinary pen will only sketch a diagram of an electric circuit, but will not help you come up with an object that actually conducts electricity.
The possibilities are limitless, unless you limit yourself.
If you want to draw in 3D space and still provoke your full creativity potential, then this is the pen to use. Experience your creativity at a whole new level by using CreoPop 3D pen to express yourself through art. As long as you combine your skill and patience, you can come up with great artwork using a CreoPop 3D pen.
Enables your creativity to flow and drawing 3D objects becomes easy. The plastic material used for the pen could be scarce to replace. Objects will still remain fresh without wearing out (Last Longer). Breakthrough innovation.
9. 3 Doodler 2.0 Printing pen – First 3D Printing Pen Ever
When we first launched 3Doodler we asked the world to imagine a pen that you could literally lift off the page to create real three dimensional objects; a pen that put the power of a 3D printer in the palm of your hand.
Two years later, we’ve made the world’s best 3D printing pen even better, with a new version that’s slimmer, lighter, quieter and even easier to use.
Slimmer, lighter, quieter and easier to use, the new and improved 3Doodler is a must-have for artists, designers, crafters and other creative users. The 3Doodler draws dimensional figures and structures by extruding heated plastic that quickly cools and solidifies into a strong, stable form. More affordable than a traditional 3D printer, the 3Doodler lets you experience the fun and creativity of 3D printing at your fingertips.
Features of the 3 Doodler 2.0 Printing pen
- A fully re-engineered drive system (the part that feeds the plastic through the pen), for even smoother 3Doodling
- An entirely new nozzle design – for better performance and crisper Doodles. As well as being technologically better it also looks way cooler
- Enhanced and quieter airflow – to cool your plastic more efficiently and make it even easier to Doodle in the air from the get-go
- Dual speed control – for a more customized Doodling experience (and also specially for those of you who just can’t get enough speed!)
- A new double-click function for continuous flow – so that you can Doodle non-stop without having to hold down any buttons
- Manual temperature optimization – It has two speed and two temperature settings for minor flow adjustments and expertly consistent 3D Doodles.
- More efficient and stable heating (or in other words, no stopping and starting while doodling!) and
- Drastically reduced power consumption – under half the voltage of the original 3Doodler.
- Lots of accessories & add-ons -With the launch of the new 3Doodler on Kickstarter, new series of exciting new accessories to supercharge (and beautify) your 3Doodling have also been launched. These include a Doodle Stand for your pen and plastic, a Jet Pack and a portable power pack that gives you the freedom to Doodle on the go (2 hours of non-stop portable Doodling with ABS and 3 hours with PLA!)
- Smart, comfortable design – 3Doodler 2.0 knocks the socks off version 1.0 in just about every way, but build quality and design are definitely the most significant. In addition to a new sleek new aluminum enclosure, the new version is also ¼ the size of its predecessor, so it’s considerably more comfortable to hold in your hand.
There is a newer model of this item: 3Doodler Create 3D Pen With 50 Plastic Strands
It’s also easier to use than ever before thanks to a whole host of other design adjustments. These touch on everything from the shape of the pen, which allows you to Doodle into really tight corners, the more intuitive button design, as well as the positioning of the LED indicator light and cooling fan.
Overall, the 3Doodler 2.0 is a quality 3D printing pen. It does take some practice to achieve a flawless creation. Remain patient and let the pen heat up to the maximum temperature level, before each use and between refills.
The maximum temperature level works better for beginners. The electric cable is a little short, so you will need to situate yourself near an electrical outlet. The temperature can also be adjusted very easily, by rotating the screw on the tip of the pen.
At the end of the day, it’s really just a fun artistic tool. If you’re looking for a legit 3D printer that you can make useful objects with, you should definitely look elsewhere. 3Doodler probably isn’t what you want.
Easy, intuitive, and fun to use Lacks the precision of traditional printers. Nozzle Set equipped six changeable nozzles + a smoothing tool. Honestly, you won't make many practical and functional Objects with it. Foot Pedal, for more versatile 3Doodling. They automatically go into stand by after 5 minutes of being idle.
10. MYNT3D Professional 3D pen – 3D Pen with Lightweight Design
If you are one of those who are just starting up with 3D printing, it is best to equip yourself with an efficient and reliable 3D drawing pen to make your progress in 3D printing fast. If you want a great 3D printing pen, you may consider MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen.
Despite being fairly new, the 3D pen market is still over saturated. This can make it very difficult to find a good pen and will require you to weed through and eliminate the duds. Before going any further, you may want to take the time to check out the MYNT3D Professional 3D Pen.
Features of the MYNT3D Professional printing pen
This pen will provide you with everything needed to create stunning works of art, without deflating your wallet or emptying your bank account. The pen is very customizable, so you can control all aspects of its operation.
- OLED(Organic light emitting diode) display – It helps in keeping a check over the heating of the printing pen and helps you achieve a wide variety of effects
- Adjustable feed – It lets you regulate speed & flow for optimal control of material while you’re drawing.
- Temperature is adjustable in 1 degree increments from 130 to 240 C, for optimal fine-tuning – This helps the user in the fine adjustment of the thickness of the object as well as in the even flow of the usage of the material.
- There is output of about 10 watts as well as an input of 5V/ DC 2A – Therefore this 3D drawing pen can be used quite securely even at the outdoors also.
- Certification – It is also certified by the FCC (Federal Communications Commission), CE (European conformity, and RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances). So this makes the 3D pen one of the trustworthy and reliable one.
The Kit also includes slim, ergonomic touch stylus, 3 colors of ABS plastic filament plus A/C adapter.
Lightweight device -This pen is one the lightweight devices which can be carried easily with you in your bag.
Finally, despite these two disadvantages, the 3D printing pen is a good purchase. When the smaller sizes are compared with the other brands, this 3D printing pen is the most favorable with the aggressive edge in this printing business.
By simply using this printing pen once, an individual could see that it benefits one in the consummation as per one’s expectation, giving one the solace and providing the features that one can make the best drawings of the most loved things with it.
This explains why this 3D printing pen was guaranteed considering the additional importance to the customers compared to the other brands.
Very useful for drawing, drafting and painting in 3 dimensional quality easily. Requires the use of the guide - The documentation gives min. information. Amazing stylus -It's quite astonishing in creating 3 dimensional work of art. Inappropriate branding - This could lead to the sale of fake 3D pen. Three colors of filament - which can be used while printing. Big OLED screen - Helps in keeping an eye on the heating temperature. Regulation of the speed
I would happily recommend to any persons that have the talent of making creative drawings and are ready to spend some hours in finding out how to use any of these 3D printing pens in making the drawing.
With the selection of Best 3D pens covered above I’m sure you would have found the right choice to suit your need. Go ahead and buy that 3D pen you have always wanted today!